- Research Engineer and Research Assistant positions are available at Positions. Undergraduate students interested in joining active research are invited to visit VAVlab and contact Dr. Burak Acar.
- The new LiCO (Liver Case Ontology) version 0.1.0 has been released
- VAVlab's multi-center BRAINet
(Composite Network Modeling of Neurological/Psychiatric Disorders and
Application to Alzheimer’s Disease) project funded by
TUBITAK-ARDEB 1003 Programme, has been started.
- The CaReRa project has joined COST Action "Semantic
Keyword-based Search on Structured Data Sources (KEYSTONE)" (IC1302)
- 1st International KEYSTONE Conference (IKC 2015)
will be at Coimbra, Portugal, on 8-9 September, 2015. The conference
registration is free and it has presentation as well as brain-storming