- Research Engineer and Research Assistant positions are available at Positions. Undergraduate students interested in joining active research are invited to visit VAVlab and contact Dr. Burak Acar.
- A lecture series on functional MRI, diffusion MRI and brain network modeling has been given by BRAINet project group as part of 8. Noropsikiyatri Gunleri (Istanbul) on March 20, 2015.
- The new LiCO (Liver Case Ontology) version 0.1.0 has been released
- The VAVlab project "DRESS: Diagnostic Radiology Expert Support
Systems (Tubitak Project # 104E035)" has been included in
"TUBITAK-ARDEB Success Stories".
- VAVlab's multi-center BRAINet
(Composite Network Modeling of Neurological/Psychiatric Disorders and
Application to Alzheimer’s Disease) project funded by
TUBITAK-ARDEB 1003 Programme, has been started.
- The CaReRa project has joined COST Action "Semantic
Keyword-based Search on Structured Data Sources (KEYSTONE)" (IC1302)
- VAVlab affiliate Assoc. Prof. Can Yucesoy will give an invited talk at Fascia Research Congress 2015.